You can apply for membership with a free-form application, CV and a presentation of recent artistic production. All of this content must be presented in one file or as a printed application. This presentation must contain 10 high-quality photographs or prints and a list of these artworks (titles, years, sizes and techniques).
Annual membership fee is 50 euro.
Board makes decisions on new members in monthly meetings. Applicants are informed about decision by letter.
Please send your application to:
To become a member the applicant must be a professional artist having a permanent address in Lapland. Applicant also needs to get three points to become a member.
1. A graduation from an art school providing professional art education of at least 3,5-4 years, e.g. art academies, polytechnics providing education in BA-level.
2. A participation within last 10 years in a prominent national or regional exhibition
3. A full membership in a trade union under Finnish Artists’ Association
4. Artworks in prominent collections (the State Art Collection, Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation, Oulu Museum of Art, The Aine Art Museum, etc)
5. Solo exhibition in art museum or in prominent art gallery.
The applicant must provide a solid demonstration of his/her competence as an artist in his/hers porfolio. The Board accepts a new member by a majority vote.